Carter loves to visit with our neighbors! Lately, he has been making a daily visit across the street to chat with Gary and Janice. He is definately our little social bug!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Carter & the neighbors
This morning I was cleaning up the kitchen and heard some music coming from outside. It sounded like an accordian coming from Harlan's house, so I knew Carter must have ventured over there. I walked over and found Carter and Harlan playing "It's A Small World"...Carter on the guitar and Harlan on the accordian. Carter was just amused by the accordian!
Carter loves to visit with our neighbors! Lately, he has been making a daily visit across the street to chat with Gary and Janice. He is definately our little social bug!

Carter loves to visit with our neighbors! Lately, he has been making a daily visit across the street to chat with Gary and Janice. He is definately our little social bug!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I am so happy Martha just sent me your blogspot! I have been just dying to see Baby Kaia. She is beautiful! We have added you as our friends on our blogspot! www.olliejoy.blogspot.com Hi to Matt! Love, Trish
Post a Comment