Monday, September 8, 2008

Carter Update

Carter is so excited to be back at school. He is going 3 afternoons a week and I think would go every day if he could. He has quite the imagination these days and always keeps us laughing!

Out of the blue one night, Carter asked if he could sleep downstairs on the couch. We were kinda hesitant, but he insisted. He slept the whole night downstairs and didn't wake up once.



Carter got to spend some time with his cousin Rachelle, who lives in Colorado.



Carter and his best buddy, Micah.


All of us really got into the Olmpics, especially swimming, diving & gymnastics. He would try to imitate the athletes. I think he was doing the vault in this picture.


Carter could still use a nap about every other day, but that doesn't always happen. Here he fell asleep while in timeout.


I know I will end up with lots of these pictures, but he makes me laugh every time I look out the front door and see this!

At school, Miss Jessica read, If You Take A Mouse To School. In the book, they do a science experiment and create an erupting volcano, so he came and wanted to do one of his own.

2 comments:

Hallie said...

I wish my kids fell asleep in time-out!!

Anonymous said...

What an absolute precious family. I wonder if we will have another guitarist in the Ness family?? Wonderful pictures. Nana & Papa Ness