My parents still have my old doll from when I was a little girl and now Carter has come to love the baby. When it was my doll her name was Jenny, but Carter has renamed her to "Baby Kristin". He is so loving with her and it is fun to watch! We have dug out Carter's baby clothes so we can dress the baby. Carter has also enjoyed getting out his old baby swing for Baby Kristin...and for himself! I have caught him several times trying to swing!
Thursday, March 1, 2007
"Baby Kristin"
My parents still have my old doll from when I was a little girl and now Carter has come to love the baby. When it was my doll her name was Jenny, but Carter has renamed her to "Baby Kristin". He is so loving with her and it is fun to watch! We have dug out Carter's baby clothes so we can dress the baby. Carter has also enjoyed getting out his old baby swing for Baby Kristin...and for himself! I have caught him several times trying to swing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's nice that he likes to put clothes on the baby. My girls seem to undress the babies.
Nevaeh is the same way as the Metcalf girls. We have tons of naked dolls and Barbies in her room.
Looks like Carter will be a great big brother someday!
That's so funny!! Carter has great taste in names!
Oops! I suppose I should have signed my name after that.
Kristin Sampson
Post a Comment