Carter went with Daddy on a 4-wheeler ride to Papa Tim's house. He is wearing Papa Tim's helmet from when he was a little boy. Carter loves the 4-wheeler!
Hi Larissa - I don't know if you'll remember who I am, but this is Shannon Overland from Hillcrest ('97). I have seen photos of you on several gal's sites (Hallie, Alison, Nancy) and now see the link to your blog. I thought it would be fun to say "hi". Feel free to visit our blog at: www.sands1198.blogspot.com
Larissa! I just saw your blog for the first time! It looks great! I can't believe how big Carter has gotten. He looks like he loves being outside, just like his dad! I hope you and your family are doing well!
4 comments:
Hi Larissa - I don't know if you'll remember who I am, but this is Shannon Overland from Hillcrest ('97). I have seen photos of you on several gal's sites (Hallie, Alison, Nancy) and now see the link to your blog. I thought it would be fun to say "hi". Feel free to visit our blog at: www.sands1198.blogspot.com
Tell Carter I say Hi! Love the pictures!
Erica
Larissa! I just saw your blog for the first time! It looks great! I can't believe how big Carter has gotten. He looks like he loves being outside, just like his dad! I hope you and your family are doing well!
I've put on a few miles wearing that helmet too!!!
Love, Auntie Suzi
Post a Comment