
Carter was Captain Feathersword for Halloween this year. Anyone wondering who Captain Feathersword is...you may have already guessed it...he is a character on The Wiggles! Carter really had a fun time dressing up. We stopped at our family's houses to trick-r-treat and then went to Bama's birthday party.

Carter and Micah. He looked so cute dressed up as a lion!
3 comments:
Very cute pictures! I think that is about the longest obsession with a cartoon a kid has to record. At least it makes things like Halloween, parties, and presents easy to pick from!
I saw him at Shover and thought his costume was so cute. He is a fun kid!
Hi Larissa - Congratulations on your pregnancy! I just saw the ticker on the blog today. Do you know if the baby is a boy or girl?
An exciting year ahead for your family! Carter sure is cute!
Post a Comment