So does the pink duck mean girl? I've been waiting for a post! Hope all is well with the little baby.
I too have been watching and waiting to see if it is boy or girl! Nevaeh really wants a sister, so maybe this spring/ summer will be a girls kick.
yaaaaaay!! carters gonna have a baby sister! :) im so happy for you larissa!! talk to you soon!
I am so excited for Carter to have a sister....and to be an auntie again!! Have a good weekend!Erica
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So does the pink duck mean girl? I've been waiting for a post! Hope all is well with the little baby.
I too have been watching and waiting to see if it is boy or girl! Nevaeh really wants a sister, so maybe this spring/ summer will be a girls kick.
yaaaaaay!! carters gonna have a baby sister! :) im so happy for you larissa!! talk to you soon!
I am so excited for Carter to have a sister....and to be an auntie again!! Have a good weekend!
Erica
Post a Comment