A couple weeks ago, Carter and I enjoyed the nice weather by sledding in the backyard.
Daddy helping Carter get his snowmobile unstuck.Here is Carter before going to school. On this day it was "Crazy Hair Day". He wanted a "homawk"!
No...this is not a fish Matt caught. It is a fish Larissa caught! (I wanted a picture of the fish, but I refused to touch it). We have gone ice fishing a few times and we all seem to have a good time. Carter thinks it is fun to play with the minnows...he has even caught a few fish.
2 comments:
I love seeing these pictures...and Carter..you look soooo cool with your hair your like that...and I love your new sled that Santa gave you..WOW..It seems like yesterday that Matt was out sliding..and look at you now wearing a badge..so handsome...larissa..I think Papa Al will take you out fishing..you know how to catch them...Love you all..Mima
Thanks for the update. The pictures are great! Love the fish, way to go. You sound like me. I like to go fishing but won't touch the fish or worms! Maybe next time you can post pictures of your tummy and your little girl!
Post a Comment