Friday, May 2, 2008
I didn't think I would actually do this!
This ones for you, Matt and Kara. Since you won't see me in the very pregnant stage, I thought I would post a picture for you to see. This was taken last week when I had three weeks to go...now I only have two weeks left. Here's the latest update: I had an appt. this past week and found out I am dilated to 3cm. This baby girl may come sooner than I think!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now we will have to keep checking between yours and Brooke's blogs. It will be so much fun having all these babies so close in age.
That is so exciting! You look really cute as always. Keep us posted on that sweet baby.
WOW! We've been wondering how you are doing, and it's great to see a picture. You look great! We can't wait for you to finally have your baby girl. We think about you guys all the time, and I look forward to seeing you in June. Love you and miss you,
Matt and Kara
You look(ed) fantastic Larissa! Much smaller now, though!!! I knew your due date was May 17th, and then I thought Nana said it moved up to May 10th... Funny thing yesterday, you were on my mind all day. In fact I just about called Matt to get an up date. And then Nana and Papa called about 9:30 pm last night. Wow,Larissa. You don't mess around with any of that pesky labor business. We are all so very happy for you FOUR!!!!
We are anxious to make it back to Fergus to welcome sweet Kia Marie Ness to the family. Until then, try and get a pic or two on the blog when you have time... (Ya RIGHT)
Hope all are well. We love you all.
Auntie Suzi, Uncle Dan, Elizabeth, Alice and Benny
Ok- I totally did not hear the news. Congrats!! You need to teach Matt how to do this blogging so we are not in the dark! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment