Kaia Marie Ness
Born: Wed. May 7th @ 6:21 pm
5 lbs. 13 oz.
18 1/2 in.
It was quite the day! I won't go into all the details right now...I am finding it hard to post anything...this is my third try...keep getting interrupted with baby or Carter! I checked into the hospital at 5:45 pm and Kaia was born at 6:21 pm. It all went very quickly. She is beautiful and healthy!
7 comments:
She's adorable! Wow- you barely made it to the hospital on time. Weren't you in Fargo on a field trip that day?!?! Carter looks like a pretty proud big brother! Congrats!
She is beautiful! Thanks for letting come up and see her! Congrats again and I hope last night went okay!
Congrats on your new little baby girl...she is so cute! And we LOVE the name! I told Kaia about it and she thought it was so cool! She can hardly wait to meet her!
I bet Carter is a proud big brother!
Congrats on your new little baby girl...she is so cute! And we LOVE the name! I told Kaia about it and she thought it was so cool! She can hardly wait to meet her!
I bet Carter is a proud big brother!
Yaaaaaaaaa!!!! Thanks for sharing!! You all must be on cloud nine!! Did it seem as Carter grew 6 inches and gained 20 pound from the time you went in, to coming out with sweet Kaia? We plan to be in FF over Memorial weekend and sure hope to be able to see you all. Congratulations and Blessing! OH YA... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Dan,Suzi & kids
Congrats!! Can't wait to meet her in person!
Congratulations! That picture of her with her fingers in her mouth is precious.
Wow, you didn't waste any time once you got to that hospital!
Efficient!
Post a Comment